Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Honey Daddy

Today is big Hopson's birthday. He's 41, even though he claims he's not having any more birthdays. I asked my mother-in-law if she could believe the baby of the family was 41. She didn't want to talk about it, and then laughed. For his birthday he is heading into the woods.  He is taking 1/2 the clan with him, so hopefully if they see a big buck today, Elizabeth will let her daddy shoot it. 

He's been in the woods most of the week & looks like it.  He has that rugged look about him, and I have to admit that I like it.  He doesn't look like a CPA, he looks like a cowboy.  I hope he has a wonderful time on his birthday in the woods.  There will be no birthday cake, and there will be no presents.  The CPA wants less spending on his birthday, so that's what he gets, and since he's not getting any older he doesn't need a cake.  I think I'll make him some German Potato Salad instead.

Happy Birthday Honey Daddy!!! We love you!
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com