Monday, December 19, 2011

Breath...Just Breath...

Today is 6 days until Christmas...everyone take a big deep breath in.  Hold it.  Now release it slowly.  Repeat 2 more times to keep calm.  I'm calm...you know I am...  There is only one present that hasn't come in...I ordered it black Friday, have emailed the company twice, and am hoping it comes in within the next few days.  If it doesn't, I think it (and I) will be OK, because it's for Hoppy, and he's pretty easy going.  Knowing my luck it will be delivered to the house while Henry is at home.  Santa has decided to use UPS to deliver stuff that Harry and Hoppy have asked for.  Thanks Santa, you're killing me.  (Just kidding, it's all good, I'm just glad I'm not fighting Christmas crowds.) 

I can't believe the season is almost over; it feels like it just started.  I love everything about Christmas:  the decorations, lights, family & food.  They make me happy.  Because Elizabeth has so many late dance classes this year, I have been able to enjoy the Christmas lights more than ever this year.  Our little dance carpool loves to look at the lights too & those girls are funny! 

To those of you who are traveling for Christmas, please be safe.  We are looking forward to spending time with extended and immediate family and celebrating the 3 birthdays we have in the next 12 days.    (Harry will be getting his learner's permit in the first of January, and he's already a mack daddy driver in his own mind.  It will be interesting to see how he does on his permit test since he hasn't studied one iota.)  One more day of school until all the little chicks are done...the next 36 hours are going to be going on full throttle, but also full of Christmas Cheer!

I hope you all have a wonderfully Merry Christmas!
Be blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com