Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Smelly Smelly Boys

Oh.My.Goodness...

I think something has died in my laundry room.  No, I'm being serious.  It has to be one of the nastiest smells ever.  You know what it is...teenage boy.  (who "kept forgetting" to bring home all his football workout clothes to get washed for about a month)  I should have been alerted to this when he asked to take a can of Lysol to school to fumigate his football locker.  I honestly don't know how the coaches deal with the smell.  All I know is that it's a good thing I'm not pregnant because I would have barfed all over the place.  Yuck!

I was wondering how I was going to get the stinch out of the clothes.  I knew this smell would not come out with regular clothes detergent even if I boosted it with OxyClean.  It was that bad...

...But then I remembered a beautiful little orange container I have in my laundry room.  It's called Dead Down Wind.  I bought it about 6 years ago for the boys to wash their clothes in before they go hunting, and it takes ALL the smell out.  I have used it before when Hop brought home stinky football clothes, and it worked great then, but this was a whole new level of stink, so I decided to put the DDW to the test.  You'll be happy to know it passed with flying colors!  All the nasty guy smell came out of the clothing...I can't say the same for the pads.  (I'm going to hit them with a different spray, and hopefully that will help.)  I really was shocked and very excited, and knew I needed to share this wonderful information with all moms with stinky boys in their house.  I have bought it at a local hunting/outdoor store, but you can also buy it online, or check their site for retailers near you.

The smell is now...dead down wind!  :)
Y'all be blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com