Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What's the meaning of this?

Can I tell you that I am so glad that some dreams don't come true.  I went this morning, as part of my normal morning routine, to make sure my youngest child, Henry, was awake, and to have a wonderful morning chat before he plopped himself in the shower.  Today is also clean sheet day so I needed to help him strip his bed and start putting clean sheets back on it.  Now, when the fam tells me a dream I like to ask questions to try to understand it. (both for themselves and me)  I have always liked to try to figure out what dreams mean.  Henry's dream from last night has totally stumped me.

That child has some crazy dreams.  I may need to watch his diet.  He starts to giggle as he tells me he had a weird dream last night.  As any good mom would, I asked him about it.  He said he dreamed he had a baby sister (shut his mouth, four children in our family is plenty) who fell in the toilet, and when he tried to get her out; she bit his finger.  Of course now we're both at a full blown laugh, and I'm asking him how old his baby sister was.  He said she was a young toddler, but she slipped off the toilet lid & into the toilet.  Henry has always wanted a baby brother or sister; that's part of  why we bought the Chihuahua, Bella. 

What in the world that dream meant I have NO idea, but it has made my day.  I love that crazy kid.  He is so precious.

On a side note, I was listening to Rick and Bubba, my favorite radio show, yesterday, and someone brought them some Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo Brownies.  It sounded so yummy I had to share the link.  If you don't think I'm going to surprise the fam with these one day you're crazy.  It looks like heaven on a plate.   

Have y'all or any of your kids had crazy dreams that just left you in a fit of giggles?  I would love to hear about them!

Y'all be blessed beyond measure,
~ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com