Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm still here I promise

Hello everyone,
I feel like I've been gone for months instead of a few days.  You'll be glad to note that my cook top is fixed.  We didn't have to buy a new one.  (which is very good & a little disappointing)  I haven't cooked anything super special since it was fixed.  We've been blowin' and goin', so dinner has been what I can fix rather quickly.  I still haven't gone to the store for a major restocking since we arrived home from spring break.  I know, I'm a slacker.  I just can't get excited about a major shopping excursion.  Shall I make a few more excuses?  I'm done I promise.  :)

Two nights ago it was homemade shell-less taco salad  (iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, avocado, ground venison with Mexican spices and topped with ranch or sour cream); tonight we pulled out homemade marinara that I froze and we had spaghetti.  Like I said, nothing spectacular, but everyone was fed.

Since the kitchen is clean, and all little people, except for Harry (of course) are asleep, I'm going to start heading back to take care of the last bit of chores I need to get done so I can get to bed at a decent hour.  4:30 comes offly early when you go to bed at 11.  Sweet Dreams!!!

Y'all be blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com