Monday, December 6, 2010

Cheese Grits that are just too Gouda

This is going to be quick because I have a meeting in less than an hour, yikes...I need to get a move on!

I signed up to bring some cheese grits to VHEC's teacher Christmas breakfast & I just couldn't do the same 'ole cheese grits that I always make.  So, the teachers got to be my guinea pigs.  Sometimes that can be a good thing...sometimes not.  Last week it was a good thing.

I decided to make cheese grits that had smoked Gouda cheese it them.  OK, I can't wait until Christmas morning because I'm making them for my family!  They were smooth and creamy and yummy!  Click HERE for the recipe.  They are super easy, that's a bonus.  I measured nothing, that's a bummer if you like to have a recipe for boiling water.  :) 

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season!  What a wonderful gift we were given at Christmas.  Remember to keep Christ in your Christmas.  May peace and joy be yours!

Be blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com