Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sometimes it's the simple things

I should be embarrassed about posting this new recipe, but I'm not.  If you can turn on the oven you can make this chicken.

My hair dresser, Monika, who has been cutting my hair since I was 8, gave me the recipe.  She is a wonderful person and has seen my family through a lot of ups and downs.  We laugh about my mom & the things she would do or say.  My mom would go get her hair colored, and then decided she wanted it a different shade or color altogether.  Well, it would end up green, purple, orange, you get the picture, and Monkia would get a call the next day to see if she could squeeze mom in to fix the color.  Of course she would, and mom would be good for about 6-8 weeks and then do it again.  Too funny. 

Monkia has been telling me about this chicken for about a year, but I never had french fried onions when I thought about making it.  I made it tonight & every child has given it a thumbs up, including the picky one.

Click here to see the recipe.  I promise you will not be disappointed if you make this!

Y'all be blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com