Sunday, October 10, 2010

Giving credit where credit is due

I submit myself to the Grill Masters....  For a mom who wants to cook something different for the fam, my ribs are not to shabby.  (Click here to see the entry.)  But, Mr. Steve & Mr. Robert are the Grill Masters.

Last Saturday Mr. Steve brought over some very yummy ribs that he made, the traditional way, and told me to 'blog this'.  Hopson thought it would be funny to tell Steve we fed them to the dogs, but in reality we scarfed them down.  They were very good.  The next time I make my crockpot ribs I'm going to tweak the recipe using one of Steve's ingredients & I'll let you know how they turn out.  I can't cook ribs again yet because it's still to soon after the last batch.  I'm trying not to have rib burnout.

Last night, Mr. Robert brought over grilled hot wings.  I have permission to give his recipe, and let me tell you, I could have eaten all of them.  (click the word recipe to see it.)  I loved them grilled and not fried for several reasons:  1.  less fat because not fried; 2.  different flavor yet very tasty; and 3.  I don't have as much clean-up.  He also served them without the sauce for the children & they were great plain too.

Thank you Steve & Robert for allowing me to taste & partake in excellence.  I bow to you 'Oh Masters of the Grill'!  :) 

Y'all be blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com