Saturday, April 30, 2011

Springtime

I need to apologize to all of you for not posting any recipes in about forever.  Springtime is a crazy time for us, and like every other family we are running on full throttle.  I've been cooking standards lately.  Here is an oldie that the fam loves, but it's a goodie:  hamburger quiche.  I will serve it with green beans & fresh fruit.  It's a favorite dinner of mine because it's easy to double. 

Our state was hit very hard by all the tornadoes that came through Wednesday.  There are so many areas that have been devistated.  Please pray for our state. 

Y'all be blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com