Friday, April 22, 2011

Remembering

Instead of posting something today.  I am going to send you over to my other blog:  His Words for My Heart.  Today is Good Friday & it is one of the holiest days in the year if you are a follower of Christ. 

If you've never made Resurrection Cookies with your children, I highly recommend it.  You will have to make them tomorrow night, because they "cook" overnight.  It is a great way to explain to children the death and resurrection of Jesus.

Praying you all experience the risen Christ this Easter & everyday! 

Be blessed because our Redeemer Lives!
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com