Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rain means Breakfast for Dinner!

In our home, if it's raining at dinner time, there is a pretty good chance we'll have breakfast for dinner.  My mom started this with my family when we were growing up.  It was never anything fancy, but it was a chance for the cook to get a quick respite from having to plan something.

Since it's January, and a little chilly and wet outside, breakfast sounds great!  There's always some kind of discussion as to what we're going to eat.  Some want eggs, grits, pancakes while others want a breakfast casserole.  Tonight we're doing the former. I'm going to make a fruit salad to go with our strawberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, and grits, and voila! Dinner is served.  Super easy and warm in your tummy.

Well, today is clean house and errands day, so I'm going to get started on chores.  :)  Stay warm & dry today!

Y'all be blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com