Tuesday, August 24, 2010

heaping teaspoons of life

Ok, I must admit, I'm a little nervous.  I've read others blogs, but never blogged about, well...me.  I'm just a mom, so here goes nothing.  Many of you have commented on the recipes I put on facebook, so instead of putting them there, I'm going to put them here.

 I have loved cooking since I was little.  I remember sitting to watch my mom & paternal grandmother,  from here on out known as MeMaw, cook things that would melt in your mouth.  Both of them are in heaven now, but when I cook, they are always in the back of my mind. 

We are all busy.  Families, jobs, homes to take care of, who has time to cook anymore?  Well, I'm taking it back.  (for my family at least!)  I hope this blog will help you do that too.  I may offer some parenting tips, love tips, or ask for some in return.  This is just me, exposed.  (in a good way) 

One of my favorite verses in the entire world is 2 Tim 1:7  "For the Lord did not give us a spirit of fear, but one of love, power, and a sound mind."  I don't know about y'all, but I need those on a daily basis.  My prayer is that you may feel the love of the Son today.  I'll be posting some of my FB recipes if not today, then sometime this week.  It's crazy~ 2 school open houses down...2 to go!

Be Blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com