Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Make Sure You Eat Your Peas

Happy New Year! 

Today would be my mother's 65th birthday.  It's hard to believe she's been gone 15 years.  In her memory I wanted to remind you to eat your blackeye peas.  I can't think of one New Year's day that we haven't eaten them.  Everytime I prepare them I think of her.  It's funny that I feel closest to her when I'm in the kitchen.  It was one of her most favorite places in the house, and our kitchen is the heart of our home. 

So make sure you eat your peas.  Praying God's blessings for you and your families!
Blessed beyond measure,
~ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    I have a quick question about "A Measure of Joy!" Please email me when you get a chance...thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin MOJ to Pinterest

the reason I do what I do

the reason I do what I do
this is us on our family vacation.

Search Measure of Joy

Where the MOJ reader are...

Locations of Site Visitors Do you want your own mapcounter? go to www.maploco.com